PCE’s general contracting services provide you with day-to-day oversight of the construction site, provide constant, detailed communication about the progress of the project, and manage any necessary vendors.
A good general contractor will provide a combination of the following:
- It is obviously crucial that whatever company you hire is both experienced and skilled in their trade. So whether it’s proper planning, familiarity with codes, or adaptability in the event that a problem does arise, it is crucial that you hire someone with the expertise to guide you along the way.
- A good general contractor is more than a set of skills, however. In many ways, it is about who you know as much as what you know. A contractor with a long track record will likely be able to provide your business with experienced laborers and valuable industry-specific connections to keep your project running smoothly.
Interested in learning more about our general contracting services? Contact us to discuss your commercial project needs or get to know our experienced team.
General Contracting Options
- Less risk for owner and contractor
- Collaborative relationships: owner, design team, and contractor
- Mutually beneficial for owner & contractor; a relationship built on TRUST
- known experience, capability, quality, and timeliness of contractor
- less input in early design phases; less ability to influence final costs/value
- More risk for owner and contractor
- Adversarial roles for owner, design team, and contractor
- Contractor more focused on self-interest
- No input from the contractor during the planning stage; little opportunity to influence value without costs for change orders
- Quality dependent on oversight and contractor cooperation
- Price is the only determining factor
Contact us to learn more about our general contracting serices.